take care of your feminine health
Aphrodite LiftTM is a feminine lifting procedure utilizing fda approved laser to treat feminine health. The laser can be applied to the vaginal wall and external tissues. It is a quick 15 minute procedure that promotes remodeling of the vaginal wall which leads to rejuvenating effects. Aphrodite LiftTM is an in office procedure that requires no anesthesia and there’s minimal to no downtime after the procedure. Aphrodite LiftTM is a series of 3-4 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart, with most patients reporting improvements by the second treatment.You also have the option to have an external treatment in order to help shrink the size of the labia or firm up tissue. Many woman are timid about talking about one or more of these concerns.You no longer need to be, because you are not alone.
APHRODITE SHOT TM
Aphrodite ShotTM can be performed in combination with Aphrodite LiftTM. Using PRP, your own Plasma Rich Protein injected into the G-Spot, Clitoral hood, and vaginal canal to improve sexual function and incontinence.
WHAT DOES IT TREAT?
Aphrodite LIft solves many problems you may have
Regenerate vaginal health with no surgery and minimal to no downtime. Majority of patients find this to be a very comfortable and painless procedure.
Improves Stress Urinary Incontinence SUI
Leakage during exercise, yoga, running or
laughing too hard
Painful Intercourse & Dryness
Laxity & Laxity after Childbirth
Lack of Sensitivity
Dissatisfaction with Appearance
Lichen Sclerosis + Lichen Planus
We Are Here For You
– Try to refrain from intercourse 24h prior to the treatment
– Avoid the use of lubricants or vaginal creams 48 hours prior to treatment
– Wear a tampon 4 hours prior to treatment
– You may or may not need a vaginal dilator prior to treatment
– Not recommended on heavy flow day
– Last pap smear should be normal and performed on a regular scheduled basis as per your Ob/gyn.
– Many patients refrain from vaginal sexual activity for 24-48 hours following treatment
– Most patients resume normal activity immediately after the procedure as tolerated.
– Continue preventative health and pap smears with your primary healthcare physician or OB/Gyn
— Relax and enjoy the modern medicine —
WE CARE WHAT YOU THINK
In this section you can read or write your review.
Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary